extract beauty

extract beauty

Monday 19 October 2015

Product ideas...

Hey guys,
So I know its early to think about Christmas but I've recently been looking for what to ask my parents for. They always nag me around this time of the year to start writing a wish list. Are any of your parents like that? Anyways, I've really been struggling on what to ask for :( I've been eyeing up some Mac goodies for ages now but I don't know if they are nworth the money. I've been looking at there concealers and foundations and also two lipsticks: media and stone, let me know if you've tried them and what they're like please beauties :*
I've also been looking at the Ben nye powders, the bannana and cameo ones but I've heard a few youtubers say those powders feel really heavy on the skin so I'm not sure if I'll like them either. I've also been looking at things to start a baisic kit as I want to start freelance makeup artistry, I haven't got a full qualification yet but I am going through beauty school and the thought of doing freelance makeup really appeals to me, what make up products do you like the most? Let me know your thoughts on everything down below or feel free to email my gmail :*
Love you beauties <3
...extract beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment