extract beauty

extract beauty

Monday 27 July 2015

Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder review

hey guys,
so i thought for my first official beauty post, i would talk about my holy grail powder!
this is the 'Rimmel London Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder'.
the thing i like the  most about this powder is that it doesn't make me look 'cakey' in any way at all. i tried the 'Stay Matt' by Rimmel and i found that it made me look really heavily made up and very cakey. however, this powder sets my foundation really well, it helps alot with the longevity of my foundation and it makes my makeup look flawless!
i also like to use this to blend out other face makeup, like my contour and blush. i find that if i have applied my bronzer or blush to heavily, this powder really helps to blend it out.
and guess what, its only £3.99 at boots! amazing right?!?
let me know your thoughts on this powder <3
...extract beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment